Christmas in Council Grove
Shop Small in Council Grove this Christmas!
We've put together a gift guide of some of our favorite things in Council Grove stores. They're sure to be the perfect gift for someone you love or a nice treat for yourself this holiday season!
- A - Alexander ArtWorks. We love ALL of their handmade metal signs. These two are perfect for the season. A red ornament for your tree ($10) and a seasonal sign for your wall ($20).
- B - June Cleaver's. Shopping this fun store is a dream. Especially during Christmas! Get the cutest throw pillow ($25) and delicious pretzel dip ($8) there.
- C - Watts Coffee Co. Stop in to fuel your downtown shopping and be sure to try "The Deidre" ;) The comfiest sweatshirts ($30) and our favorite coffee coffee beans ($14.50) are sure to please!
- D - Classy Cuts. My favorite hairstylist Lacey always lets me shop this cute store while my color processes! My favorite brush ($15) and this sweet keychain ($1.50) can be found there.
- E - ReRun Consignments. I can't stop buying this jelly! Raspberry jalapeño ($4.50) for dip or marinade and Sand Hill plum ($4) makes the most of your morning toast.
- F - Twin Lakes Tees. Oh hey, that's us! Our Backroads BBQ tee ($20) is a tribute to our favorite playlist and the best of the 90s. That long sleeved ornament tee you see is a sneak peak of something fun we have planned! Check back to receive an awesome shirt like this, with a rotating monthly design, right in your mailbox for $18.61/month.
- G - Adams Homestore. So much more than lumber there! We love our friends at Adams and the awesome gifts they have in store. Hand sanitizer ($3.99)...hello global pandemic and this Yet lid ($9.99) are two items we put to good use!
- H - Valerie's Gifts & Such. You had me at chocoalte and coffee! Made in Kansas, those peppermint dark chocolates ($9.99) are so decadent! A hand warmer coffee mug ($21.95) is the perfect gift for the coffee lover who is always cold like me!